Teacher’s Development Program
- A Workshop on Teacher Empowerment and Soft Skill Development was held on 20.01.2022. Dr.Shikaripura Krishnamurthy, Director of Abhiyanam was the resource person of the day.
- The program began with the prayer followed by the welcome address by Ms Savitha Manjunath. The workshop was inaugurated by the resource person and the principal Akshatha R Shenoy accompanied by the coordinators.
- The first session focused on how teachers have to transform themselves to meet the needs of NEP 2020.Concepts of leadership and leader effectiveness was also elaborated, as the Teacher's role becomes vital in the implementation of NEP 2020.
- The second session was conducted by Shri Shrikant gave an insight to the proper practice of breathing techniques and meditation. The session after the lunch was filled with activities and demonstration. The workshop concluded with the principal's address .The formal function was compered by Ms Surekha and vote of thanks was delivered by Ms Laxmi N Rao.
- The workshop proved useful to the teachers as everyone's knowledge was enhanced.